Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Music - Mariah Carey Featuring Miguel - Beautiful




Mariah Carey‘s hotly anticipated new single‘#Beautiful’ was released on Itunes last week.
The song featuring Miguel is the first single from Carey's highly anticipated album due out later this year.
"#Beautiful" takes a vintage feel with a retro-inspired backtrack.  I Love Mariah and its a pretty good song but it just doesn't really sounds like a single, More Like An Album Filler.
The singer will premiere the music video for "#Beautiful" on "American Idol" Tonight . Carey serves as a judge for the talent competition.

When I heard About The collab I was defiantly HYPED!! But Of course After Pressing Play,For a 1st single, It didn't Impress Me much.Seems Like one of those tracks that will have to grow on me
 Take A Listen Below And Let me know what You think in the comments.








No comments:

Post a Comment