Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kanye West Walks into an L.A. Street Sign then Goes OFF on the Paparazzi

Kimye spent their Friday shopping for real estate in Bel Air. The couple recently purchased a home in Paris where Kanye has already decorated a nursery but they still can't decide where their primary residence will be.
After a long day Kanye and Kim were walking out of a parking garage in L.A. when he walked smacked into a street sign.
A pregnant Kim tried to comfort her man but I guess her gentle touch wasn't enough. The rapper then reportedly began to go off on the nearby paparazzi.
“Stop taking f**king pictures man!”
He and Kim then walked into a restaurant, but he wasn't finished with his tongue lashing. Kanye walked out of the restaurant and gave the paps another mouthful.
I can totally relate... I have hit my head several times and every time I felt like cursing somebody out!!!
What do you think about Kanye's behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment