Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Shain Gandee: Buckwild Star's Death Ruled An Accident

West Virginia police have ruled the cause of death for "Buckwild" star Shain Gandee an accident. The Reality TV star reportedly died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning after his 1984 Ford Bronco was covered in mud.

A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office confirmed the findings when a statement was released saying Shain's autopsy was completed yesterday and that his death was ruled an accident.

The disabled truck was found Monday morning by a passing ATV rider. Also found dead in the vehicle was Shain's uncle and a male friend. The vehicle apparently failed in the mud when Shain and the other passengers went off-roading over the weekend. The truck's exhaust pipe was clogged with mud, causing the gas to leak back into the car, and killing all inside.

Shain Gandee was only 21 years old. His family is seeking donations to cover his funeral expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment