Monday, April 8, 2013

Kim Kardasian Defends her Maternity Style

Every body's talking all this stuff about me why don't they just let me live- thank you Bobby Brown. Well it seems Ms. Kim Kardashian is in the spotlight again... but this time she's being talked about for her baby bump style. Apparently Kim read comments online ridiculing her for her maternity style. The blunt of the criticism is swirling around her fitted dresses and high heels during pregnancy. Last weekend while in Paris she wore loose fitting clothes and flats while shopping with her soon to be baby daddy, Kanye West.

The comments may not be accurate but I definitely think the bashing is getting to Kim. She recently wrote on her blog that people have been so critical of her choice of clothing during her pregnancy, however, they don’t realize that she has many pieces custom made to fit her growing body. She also told Good Morning America that she prefers heels because flats hurt her back. I say if mom is happy, baby is happy. If she likes it, I love it!!! People are just mad that she's pregnant and still got folks UPSET!!!
See what she had to say below:
I saw some comments that were so critical! It’s funny because Kourtney warned me that when I get pregnant people’s opinions will be on an all time high and everyone will chime in! So I now see what she means.
I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that’s ridiculous! I bought this skirt a few sizes bigger and there is plenty of room. For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!
See the full interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment