Monday, April 8, 2013

Halle Berry Pregnant at 46

Halle Berry is having a baby???
That rights, sources report that the 46 year old actress is three months pregnant by her 47 year old fiancé Olivier Martinez. After a nasty Thanksgiving day brawl with her former lover and baby daddy she's on to baby daddy #2. And who said women can't have kids in their 40's??? Shut your mouth and keep on talking!!!
Halle's first child, Nahla was delivered when she was 41. Halle told Wendy Williams in an interview in November that Nahla prays every night that God will bring her a baby sister. I'm sure the couple is delighted and big sister to be, Nahla is no doubt overjoyed.
Sources also say that the expecting couple is having a boy!!!
That’s the thing, every night we do our prayers and it’s so sweet, she says, “God please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister” and I say, “I can do one of those things for sure, the other thing, we may have to keep praying on!
Halle also revealed that she's glad she waited to have children:
I’m a much better mother at 46 or 41 when I had her than I would be at 25. At that age, I was just a little baby just trying to figure it out, trying to figure out who I was, let alone having the responsibility of trying to help another little soul develop and grow. I’m so glad I waited.
See the full interview below: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment