Thursday, June 6, 2013

Video Wale Talks about Tiara Thomas Leaving Him and Signing with Rico Love

tiara-thomas-wale-freddyo
Rapper Wale is disappointed by his former protege Tiara Thomas'choice of signing with Rico Love instead of him.
tiara-thomas-wale-freddyo
According to Wale he invested two years of his life into the development of Tiara Thomas . Thomas a 23-year-old singer/songwriter who finally had her big breakout hit “Bad” from his “Folarin” mixtape. Wale tells HOT 107.9 that he had hopped Tiara would stay true to their working relationship and friendship and choose to sign with him. Tiara decided to sign up with producer Rico Love and Division 1 label.
Check out what Wale had to say about friendship, business, and Tiara:
“I was a casualty of the game. The bitter reality just hit me. It’s all good. Shout out to Tiara Thomas. [When asked to elaborate on the situation:] I don’t want to go there. Shout out to Tiara Thomas. She’s a dope artist. She’s an incredible artist. Bad is an incredible record, she wrote it.
Their situation met through [me] I was recording with the situation she’s in now and they met. It’s just the game though. My thing is I don’t really believe in paperwork too soon cause I like to show and prove what I can do. And I ain’t want to scare nobody. Like yo ‘let’s make the music, let’s vibe.’ You live and learn so that’s why I’ll kick myself before I complain about somebody else. It’s the music business! Like a lot of people ain’t ya friend-friend for real sometimes. She got her situation and she’s happy. I learned. I have a big heart. I give give give, I take producers off the street back home and I say, ‘come on, roll with me and we gon get this money. I’m gonna find you a niche’. I do that.
She did what she had to do and what was in her best interest. And I guess that’s what all people do. So shout out to her and her situation.
She’s talented. She’s dope. If you want to support her, you just support her. I’m not going to throw no shade to her or whatever. I learned and she’ll have a great career.”

What do you think about Tiara Thomas choosing to sign on Rico Love instead of Wale?
Leave your comments below.
Source: freddyo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment