Friday, June 14, 2013

Monica Talks Marriage, Motherhood, and Baby Mama with Jermaine Dupri on “Living the Life”


monica-jermaine-dupri-living-the-life-freddy-o
Our home girl Monica made a special appearance on Jermaine Dupri’s Living the Life” latest episode. Monica is the realest chick around. We love to hear her thoughts and opinions on different topics. Monica chats about marriage, motherhood, and the infamous term “baby mama”.

“I don’t believe in the court system. I’m not steppin’ in no court-house, I’m not callin’ them people… Now let me explain. I’m sure every situation may require something different, but for me… I feel like a real man will be man enough to assess the needs of his child, and make sure that it happens. I don’t need to call you and I don’t need to call the people for you. Since I feel that way, I’ve never had any discrepancies with the father of my two oldest children at all, period, point, blank. When it’s time for it to get done, he can access the needs, come in and see what they need and it gets done.”
Wow, Monica keeps it 100 all of the time. We love the fact that she can can properly articulate how a healthy co-parenting situation can be beneficial for the mother, father and children involved.
What do you think about Monica’s thoughts on “Living the Life“?
Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment