Saturday, June 15, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: 2 Chainz Breaks Silence on Attempted Robbery with HOT 107.9

2-chainz-robbery-attempt1-freddy-o
2 Chainz breaks his silence on attempted robbery with our friends over at Hot 107.9.
Check it out!
2 Chainz stopped by Hot 107.9 and gave his account of the recent attempted robbery incident in San Francisco. TMZ released a video that shows 2 Chainz and his crew running from a crazed gunman, 2 Chainz said that everybody was running not just his crew. Can you imagine a crazy person waiving a gun in broad day light with a crowd of people.
Check out what he had to say,
“I saw the gun first,”
“It was like a .357. It was so heavy he couldn’t really hold it. The gun was so big. That’s what made me take off running.”
2 Chainz told Emperor Searcy, Mz Shyneka and Mister Smith.
“When I went into the street, there was another dude with a whole ‘nother gun,” 
“That’s when I knew it wasn’t like an episode of Punk’d. I was like this is real…I had bullet fragments in my hair…I think he thought he shot me.”
Despite this life changing event, 2 Chainz said it’s a lesson learned and that he’s moving on with his life. Moving on includes his excitement about performing at Birthday Bash 18. 2 Chainz says,
“I’m just excited about life. I’m so turnt up, you can’t turn me down,” he said. “I’m just geeked about life. Then when I saw the footage, I’m like it was real. They was on my ass!’ This was a sign. That’s all it was. I come from this.”
Well we are so happy that he is doing ok! Let this be a wake up call to all “BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!”
Check out the audio here:
What do you think?
Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment