Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tamar Braxton Reveals Pic of Baby Boy

Vince-Tamar
Tamar and Vince are in celebration mode over the birth of their new baby boy, Logan Vincent Herbert. And he couldn't have come at a better time... just in time for father's day. What a gift!!! I know Vince must be all smiles right now. Tamar Braxton recently shared a pic of her new baby boy on Instagram and Twitter yesterday, giving husband Vince a sweet shout out for Father’s Day.
20130617-123231.jpg

The caption for the pic read:
“Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vince Herbert! Our son Logan Vincent Herbert & I are proud to share this day with you! We love you sooooo much!! ❤
His name is toooo cute, Logan Vincent Herbert! Werk Tamar, You did that!!!
So far Tamar has not released any additional pictures but I'm sure they are on the way!
Congrats again to the Herberts and the entire Braxton clan!
So do you have any parenting advice for the Herberts?
Leave a comment below telling us your thoughts.
Picture via: Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment