Sunday, February 3, 2013

The 44th NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet Photos

Best and Worst Looks of the 2013 NAACP Awards
 
The 2013 NAACP awards definitely brought out Hollywood's greatest stars. Fashioned in some of the most famed names in the industry, these stars lit up the red carpet with flare. From the events biggest winner and style icon- Kerry Washington to rap pioneer and presenter- L.L Cool J.
 
We watched as some dazzled us and others disappointed... Take a look at some of the best and worst looks of the night- according to Justice.
 


Once again Kerry Washington takes a risk with this two piece fairytale style ensemble, but as always she wears it well. Kudos to Kerry for her wins and her wear!!!
 
What can we say about one of Hollywood's most beautiful black actress'??? Halle Berry is simply timeless... Wearing a floor length Black and White gown she wowed the red carpet and illuminated the stage.


Gladys Knight graced the red carpet wearing a classy black and silver floor length gown. Her attire was age appropriate and very classy. I give her two thumbs up for an awesome choice!!!
 
Meagan Good- also one of Hollywood's most beautiful women did not disappoint. Dressed in a royal blue, silky, floor length gown, and accented with neutral peep toe heels. She was giving sex kitten all day!!! I Love, I Love it, I Love it... Did I say I Love it???  te, he, he.
 
Simple, elegant, and classy!!! Freida Pinto walked the red carpet as if it was the runway. I love the way this gown fits her as if it was created for her only. Love the hair, Love the gown, Love the look!!!


Garcelle Baeuvais- What can I say... I think the style of the gown was figure flattering, however it was not my personal favorite. Love the color, but for me it okay but not fabulous...

KeKe Palmer- America's little girl is growing up. Sexy but tasteful, I love this bright blue, floor length give a little leg and take it right back ensemble. Two thumbs and a whistle... te, he, he.
 
Tatyana Ali- I'm not sure what look she was going for but it turned out to look like she snatched the hotel curtain at the last minute and throw some soul glow in her hair. Let me just say I hate floral prints and I think they are for knitting... There I said it... Sorry Tatyana I am a fan but not of this look.

OMG Girls- Okay so I'm willing to except the fact that style is evolving but come on... They look like they were in an explosion at the crayola factory. Sorry girls I think you are adorable but my eyes are burning from the color clashing.
 
Common wore a classic black tuxedo accented with a wine colored bow tie. Simple and classy... I Love it!!!
Tony Goldwyn- a.k.a Fitz wore a modest but classic black tuxedo accented with a black bow tie, Not a lot of wow but overall he looked good.

Jamie Foxx- took to the red carpet with his daughter by his side. Jamie never gives us ordinary but extraordinary. Love the look of both he and his baby girl!!!

 L.L. Cool J- Ladies Love Cool J!!! This guy has not aged a day. He is in excellent physical condition and he looks great. I love the satin lapel accented by the satin tie. I wish the tailor would have given him a few inches of width on the sleeves. I just can't do the tight arms and loose sleeves. Choose one or the other... All in all it was simply okay for me but I still love LL. 







No comments:

Post a Comment