Monday, February 18, 2013

Beyonce Opens Up and Tells All

"Finally a Glimpse at the Real Beyonce"

After years of waiting, Beyonce fans finally get a chance to see who they have fallen head over heels for. HBO aired the Special giving all a look see at the private life of Beyonce. Singer, actress, mother, wife, daughter and business woman who does it all. Read below to see pictures and some of the Special's key moments.


How Beyonce felt emotionally about firing her father:
I’m feeling very empty because of my relationship w/ my dad and I’m so fragile at this point…and i feel like my soul has been tarnished. Life is unpredictable but I feel like I had to move on. And I don’t care if I sell one record. It’s bigger than a record. It’s bigger than my career.
What caused her to fire her father:
At some point, you need your support system and you need your family. When you’re tryna have an everyday conversation with your family….I needed boundaries and I think my dad needed boundaries. It’s really easy to get confused w/ this world, with your job and you don’t know when to turn it off. You need a break. I needed a break.
Not being too afraid to show vulnerability:
[I had to] Stop pretending I have it all together. If I’m scared, I’m scared. I think I need to go listen to ‘make love to me’ and make love to my husband.

What was her reaction when she found out that she was pregnant with Blue Ivy:
Wow? Really, this is crazy. We’ll see what happens in the next chapter of my life because I have so much going on. Being pregnant was very much like falling in love. You are so open, you are so overjoy(ed). There’s no words that can express having a baby growing inside. But you just want to tell everyone. So I had to hide, something that was the best thing in my life.
The importance of sisterhood and there nothing like being a woman:
It’s difficult being a woman, it’s so much pressure. We need that support. I grew up in a house w/ my mother, who was a hair stylist. Women would come in that salon w/ problems..We all have the same insecurities. I have been around the world, I love my husband, but it’s nothing like having a conversation w/ a woman. I need my sisters.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment