Saturday, August 3, 2013

UPDATE: A Thinner Kim Appears on Kris Jenner’s Talk Show

After seven weeks in hiding at Kris Jenner’s mansion, Kim Kardashian, made a “surprise” video appearance on ‘Kris” today.
Kim said:
“Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person, but I’m just loving life a little bit too much at home right now.”
“But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show.”
Kris said in response:
“You did make me cry… Thank you Kimmy . . . That made me cry… Thank you Kimmy, thank you Sean.”

Puffy fooled Kris.  He said the video that they would be viewing was a clip of his new network, Revolt.
At least Kris didn’t serve up another tease like she did on her first show.

I guess we’re still on baby North West watch…
How do you think Kim looked?
Do you watch Kris Jenner’s show “Kris”?
Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment