Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Video: Miley Cyrus To Critics: “I Know What Color [I Am], You Can Stop With The Reminders B-tch!’

Miley Cyrus Teases New Remix of French Montana's 'Ain't Worried About Nothin'
Molly Miley Gutter Montana.
It seems as though Miley has stuffed Hannah Montana in a trunk and thrown her off a cliff to never be found again.  The former Disney Star is coming for necks on her next album, BANGERS, which is full of cocky lyrics from her ratchet alter ego.
Last night, she posted a video of her and French Montana in the studio working on a remix of his hit song “Ain’t Worried About Nothin’” where she puts her twist to the gully track and spits a verse. She raps:
B–h I ain’t worried about nothin
On the day I dropped my video
I got three thick girls in my video
Got that molly and you know that I never stop
Think I’m turnt up wait until my album drops
Versace, Versace, Versace
Fashion week you can find me in New York
Posing for the paparazzi
In my all-white like French Montana
Oh sh–, there goes Hannah Montana
As soon as that video hit the net, you already know folks had something to say about her new rap style, and she took to Twitter to give stadium seats to all the haters who had something to say about a ex-Disney white girl dropping rhymes.
#BANGERZ will be an INSTANT CLASSIC.
i know what color my skin is. you can stop with the friendly reminders b—h.
Peep the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment