Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Music- “Control”, Big Sean featuring Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica


Kendrick Lamar took no prisoners on Big Sean’s song “Control”.  He bodied his verse!
“I’m Mackavelli’s offspring”
“I’m the king of New York”
“If Phil Jackson came back, there’s still no coaching me.  I’m uncoachable.”
Honestly, Jay Electronica could’ve sat this song out, since his verse serves no purpose and pales in comparison to Kendrick.  Lamar took no prisoners when he called out rappers like, A$ap Rocky, Jay Electronica, Big Sean, Pusha T, and many more.  He’s gunning for people’s fans and the crown.
Well, it sure is refreshing to have something fresh in the game.  I can’t wait for the response records to start coming in.
What did you think of Kendrick’s verse?

No comments:

Post a Comment