Monday, August 12, 2013

Naya Rivera Takes A Swipe At Big Sean’s Exes With ‘Sorry’

Naya Rivera and Big Sean Power 106
Just weeks shy of Big Sean dropping his new Hall Of Fame disc, his booski Naya Rivera released a new track titled “Sorry.”  And it’s really not the sincere “sorry” that you would expect.  She’s really saying, “I’m not sorry for bagging this man I’m now in love with.”
Over a track that sounds like something that TLC would have sung over in the 90s, Naya sings:
I don’t really know much about ya
But it’s clear you know my name
So I guess all I can tell ya
Is that I don’t have much to say
If you used to be the one
Well I don’t know sh-t about it (I don’t know sh-t about it)
But I know you mad about it
He loves the way I put it down
Starstruck on what he found
You wishin’ that it played out different
Yeah I know it sucks girl
I’m so…
Sorry, I’m not sorry
Cause I’ve been rolling round, shut it down, lady
Bagged him up, now he’s my baby
She also calls out names of a few girls that Sean has dated, “Amber, Brytni, Tiffany, Sorry he belongs to me /Heather, Ashley, Stephanie it just wasn’t meant to be, Sorry!”
Listen to the radio rip below:

The track is moreso directed at a woman named Brytni, who dated Big Sean this year and tweeted photos of the two together on Valentine’s Day. Who knows what happened behind the scenes that got Naya fired up enough to write a track but Brytni has responded to Naya:

Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 2.53.57 PM
Big Sean Brytni Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment