Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kim Fields Announces Baby Number Two




Check it out!

Kim Fields is best known for playing the roller skate wearing Tootie, on Facts of Life.  She would later play Regine on Living Single.  She has since made a career of directing.
The couple already have a son named Sebastian Alexander.
Kim will announce her pregnancy on an upcoming episode of the new show, “The Real”.  ”The Real” features Tamar Braxton, Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai, Lonnie Love, and Tamera Mowry-Housley.
“Sebastian and Christopher are very excited. We’re very, very blessed,” she says. “It was planned. We’ve actually been trying for a couple years. We had gotten pregnant twice and [miscarried]. Chris and I were very blessed to really have one another, to have our family and friends and our God to really get us through that.”
“If I’m encouraging to anybody … it’s not like I’m the poster child for over 40 and pregnant,” Fields, who also starred on Living Single, continues.
“Funny enough, for a minute I thought I was getting pre-menopausal ‘cuz certain things were starting to be irregular and then other symptoms started — my memory and I was clumsier than normal which I couldn’t even believe was possible. Then our son got sick with a stomach virus and I caught it. Chris said, ‘No, babe, you’re a little sicker than Sebastian. You need to go and get that checked out’ and I said,’Okay.’ They tested me and said, ‘Oh honey, you’re not dehydrated. You’re two months pregnant.’”
Best of luck to the happy couple on their new “Love on Top”.
Leave your comments below!
Source:  People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment