Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Geraldo Rivera Explains His Nude Selife: ‘I Look Pretty Good For A 70-Year-Old’

geraldo22f-1-web
Here’s some morning eye candy courtesy of Geraldo. Look at that beautifully sculpted 70-year-old body. [dodges while lightening strikes.]
Over the weekend, veteran talk show host Geraldo Rivera gave his conservative Fox News colleagues something to shake their heads at after he posted a photo of himself nude on Twitter while looking as though was trying to get chosen.  The caption read:
 ’70 is the new 50.  (Erica and family are going to be so pissed…but at my age…).
Erica is his fifth wife who he married in 2003.  She had to have been fuming!  Can you imagine if Oprah had decided to do something like this?
After getting ‘Donkey of the Day’ honors from Power 105.1 FM’s morning show, and clowned throughout the media, he explained exactly what prompted the nude-selfie during a segment on Fox News.
There I was 2:30 in the morning, on Sunday morning. I get home, there’s no one to talk to and everyone’s asleep.  I had a drink and I had taken that picture Saturday morning, and I was like, I gotta tweet this thing. I look pretty good for a 70-year-old.  I think because I’m so old, people will cut me some slack. They won’t take it too seriously…and I don’t know, I just pushed the trigger. And once you push the trigger, it’s there for life.
Get an old guy some booze and a social network and he doesn’t know what to do with himself.
He also revealed that he woke up to a text from his 18-year-old son that said, “‘TAKE THAT THING DOWN RIGHT NOW.”
How dreadful!
One of my grandparents came running out of the house one day with their shirt off and I almost had a heart attack.  Just prepare my casket if he ever joins social media.
Geraldo explains his nude selfie

Charlamange gives Geraldo “Donkey Of The Day” honors


No comments:

Post a Comment