Saturday, July 13, 2013

Confessions: The Black Sheep

Dear Justice,

I am a 28 year old white female from New Jersey and I really need some advice...
I have a twin sister who I have always lived in the shadows of. She was always the better athlete and student. She was also the prettiest and had the attention of all the boys.
She's even married an awesome man who really loves her. She badly wants a baby but has been experiencing fertility issues and has not been able to get pregnant.
About three and a half months ago her husband volunteered to help me move into my new apartment. Originally it was supposed to be the three of us but my sister got called into work at the last minute and he didn't want to bail on me.
My brother-in-law and I are pretty close and we hang out all the time.
After we got everything moved in I broke out a celebratory bottle of Patron. We took several shots and eventually became two naked, free spirited drunks. Eventually one kiss led to two and before we knew it we were making love on my living room floor.
And on top of that we didn't use protection or any restraint that night.
I want to say that regret sleeping with him and that I am totally disgusted with myself but the truth is, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed finally having a piece of something good for once in my life. To add insult to injury, I recently took a pregnancy test and found out that I'm pregnant. I don't believe in abortion and a very small part of me wants to have his baby.
I never meant to hurt my sister but I also don't want to cheat myself.

Signed,

Confused in New Jersey

What do you think she should do?
Leave your comment below and let us know what you think?
Do you have a confession? Send us your story at justicebahleetalks@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment