Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[Hilarious!!!] Tyrese, Ginuwine & Tank Clown Their Bad Performance On ‘The Couch’

TGT Performs Live on 'The Couch'
Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 12.01.37 PM
Before I begin this post, I’d like to say that I saw the fellas of TGT perform last night at Stage 48, and they did the DAMN THING!  It was one of those performances where you could have thrown your panties on stage without fear of being judged, but unfortunately, not every performance is going to be on point.  Especially, when you are singing slow jams early in the morning on live television.
Yesterday morning, Tank, Ginuwine, and Tyrese performed on “The Couch” and it was almost unbearable to watch.   While Tank stayed in the background playing the keys, Ginuwine looked nervous as he fidgeted, shifted in his chair, and kept blinking his eyes like he couldn’t keep them open. Tyrese, meanwhile, just looked mad.
Of course when the footage made the rounds, folks went in on the three about how “horrible” it was, while accusing Ginuwine of being “high as a kite.”
Catch the performance, plus all three guys hilarious reactions after watching the performance below:

Ginuwine: Obviously I need eye drops lololol. Ohhhh wweeee lololol. I need to take two more since I’m poppn now lololololololol what insanity. I’m going to always perform in the morning so I can blink blink blink blink blink.
Sometimes you gotta laugh at yourself own it just to let yah know tho thats never been in my life so form what ever opinion u have GROWN. Lololol I love this hilarious.
Tyrese:  Fellas ya’ll gotta get it together…. My performance was great… Please guys… Lol
@TheRealTank   @Ginuwine lets get u some eye drops! S–t goes wrong when no one wants to sing backgrounds… We’re a group now fellas .. Damn lol.
Ginuwine: @Tyrese n-gga your performance was not needed I could have blinked us to 3 million first week sales we have made it they talking YESSSS!!! @Tyrese we need you to not look like pooky ok lets get it together lolololol Tank trying to leave himself out.
Tank: @Tyrese u r a horrible wing man!! U lead only singing muthufu…lol. Where were my backgrounds n-gga?! @Ginuwine dam homie!..@Tyrese @Ginuwine I’m s-ck of this sh-t! I need Keith Washington and Christopher Williams to replace these n-ggas!!
Tyrese: @TheRealTank please stop shaking your head when you’re singing people think ur having a seizure and @Ginuwine the right notes maybe.??? @TheRealTank even Stevie Wonder can SEE that you killed all the keyboard parts @Ginuwine no more Molly to get Jolly
Tank: I think we should rehearse fellas!.. @tyrese lip balm and @ginuwine less oooweee!!.. Lmao!
That Twitter jones session was hilarious! It’s cute that they’ve been friends long enough — 10 years — that they just let it go. Too many artists get butthurt about what people say about them on social media and spend too much energy going OFF, rather than working on fixing it. The way they handled it was cool because they had fun with it and knocked it out of the park that night.
Update: In an interview with Street Heat TV, Ginuwine said, “I popped something but it wasn’t a molly. It was a five-hour energy drink!”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment