Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beyonce Gets Her Hair Caught In A Fan, Then Writes A Song About It


Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 8.36.09 AM
Beyonce normally doesn’t spend time responding to haters, but she was quick to write a song for a fan who snatched her wig. Literally.
While performing at a show in Montreal, her hair got caught in a spinning fan near the stage, and in true diva form, she kept right on singing while her bodyguard attempted to help her get free.  Afterward, she posted a song for the fan on Instagram (to the melody of “Halo”):
Gravity can’t begiiiiiin
to pull me out of the fan again.
I felt my hair was yankiiiiiin
From the fan that’s always hatiiiiin
Virgin Remy & Malaysiiiiiaaaaaaannnn
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I got snatched
2 snaps
Goodnight All, B
She’s registering this with ASCAP tomorrow.
Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 8.47.56 AM
Catch the video below:



This reminds me of how I became a Beyonce fan. In 2007, she took a nasty fall down some steps during the “The Beyonce Experience” tour and jumped back up and started singing without missing a beat, I was like “That’s a bad b-tch right there!” and have been getting my life ever since.
Beyonce writes song for the fan

No comments:

Post a Comment