Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chris Bosh & Wife Adrienne Celebrate 2nd Anniversary in Dubai


boshpic-freddyo4
Love is in the air and it has gone international. NBA Champ Chris Bosh and wife Adrienne cuddle up in Dubai celebrating their 2nd anniversary.
The Bosh family have been jet setting this entire summer since Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat won the NBA Championship this year. And after a grueling season, an international vacation is well deserved.
boshpic-freddyo-1
Adrienne posted a few snapshots of their recent stop in India, with stops in Mumbi and a visit to the Taj Mahal. And you know she was #teamoverdressed and fabulous every step of the way.
boshpic-freddyo6
Baby Jackson, who was just recently promoted to big brother status, was along with Chris and Adrienne for the vacay. He’s so cute!
boshfamily-freddyo5
boshpic-freddyo3
Adrienne noted that the airline Emirates is “killing the game” when it comes to international travel. And we believe it!
boshpic-freddyo2
She also took a moment to tell us how much Chris means to her:
“Happy Anniversary to my other half, to the man who makes the whole ride worth it…my husband you are my Constant! I’m happy to be navigation the sea of life with you and I Love You every step of the way. You will never walk alone! I found my destination and my Destiny the day I met you.” 

If that ain’t the cutest message ever. Ever! Congrats again, Bosh family!

Photos: Adrienne Bosh IG

No comments:

Post a Comment