Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ciara Debuts her New Single Body Party


Ciara Debuts her New Single Body Party
With a new Boo on her arm Ciara is working on her 5th studio album entitled “One Woman Army.” Her new single, “Body Party” is produced by Mike Will Made It.

“My body is your party, baby/ Nobody’s invited but you baby/ I can do it slow now, tell me what you want,” she sings seductively.

She talks about her new boyfriend Future:

“Let’s just say that this record came out of a very sincere place. I think when things just organically feel right, naturally good things come from it. He’s such amazing creative person. I can creatively express myself, but there’s nothing like being able to work with someone that can bring a new flavor. What I like about (working with) him, it’s almost like I got to learn more things about myself. I can’t avoid being inspired by what’s going on in my life. To be honest, I’m on a very happy place.”

 The album is set to be released June 2013 and will feature Rodney Jenkins, The Underdogs, Rock City, Mike Will Made It, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment