Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chris Brown buys $175+k car for girlfriend...


Did Breezy recently purchase a new 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo S for his sweetheart???

This past weekend, Karrueche sent pictures of herself sitting on top of a new 175k+ car with the caption, ‘Me & My New B-tch’. It looks as though she's doing something right, and he can't be that bad... she has no complaints. The superstar dropped a lot of cash for this pricey gift, and right before the release of his new and highly anticipated album ‘Fortune’ (an appropriate title don't you think), scheduled to debut next month.

Meanwhile, if you’ve heard the buzz around town regarding the weird Breezy, Rihanna, Karrueche love triangle that’s been going on, and you probably were in tune with the eyebrow raising tweets from Rihanna and Chris over the weekend:

Chris Brown tweeted
Eventually people grow up and get wiser to the bullsh-t!
And some of Rihanna’s tweets included:
N-ggaz talkin real wreckless #stuntmen
If u don’t want me, someone else will… if I’m not good enough!
Cry me a river….I already cried
I’m makin’ u wait….I need to know if ya worthy
He’s been actin’ uuup….but he won’t be the only one
These three difinately know how to get the public's attention, but I don't get it... I thought Chris was such a bad person and that she wanted him away from her, and now she's talkin smack to the man and about his new Boo. Word to the wise "Grow up Rihanna." I never thought that he did everything she said and this proves it, so all the haters can stop hating on TeamBrezzy!!!teeheehee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment