Wednesday, May 28, 2014

T.I. SHOVING MATCH AT VEGAS POOL PARTY Hours Before Floyd Fight

NEWS

T.I.

SHOVING MATCH AT VEGAS POOL PARTY

Hours Before Floyd Fight


T.I. -- Shoving Match at Vegas Pool Party ... Hours Before Mayweather Brawl [VIDEO]

T.I.'s temper was already revved up just hours before he got into a violent brawl with Floyd Mayweather on the Vegas Strip -- when security at a crowded pool party DENIED his ass ... and it's all caught on video.

Witnesses tell say 

T.I. had shown up to Liquid -- the pool party at Aria where Nicki Minaj was performing last weekend -- but he tried to side step security with his posse.

0527_fatburger_fight_launch_no_swipe

Security wasn't having it ... insisting T.I. had to be searched just like the normies entering the party.

The real problem -- we're told the door staff didn't recognize Tip ... and once they did realize it was him they let him right into the event.

But the standoff was intense -- Vegas PD even got involved -- and after watching the video, you'll understand why T.I. had a short fuse when he faced off against Floyd later that night. Pretty nuts.

0527_nicki-minaj_at_liquid

Source: TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment