Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gettin Mo Butts than a Ashtray!!!


MediaTakeOut.com reports that NFL player Eric Green, who played cornerback for the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers was found LIABLE of RAPING A DUDE in his butt!!!YIKES!!!
That's right. A transgender man who goes by the name Angelina Mavila filed a $10 million sex assault suit against Eric Green, claiming that Eric forcibly sodomized him/her in the anus.
The lawsuit was apparently filed in 2010, and now justice is finally Angelina's, on top of her being awarded a $160K judgment against Eric.

Eric I wish you would have called me... I know a couple of dudes that would have let you hit for half the price. Hell for a $160K I might stand in line my damn self... you dig???

Oh and Pastor Eddie Long would have been glad to have relations with you... Or is he the top???

I don't knock what nobody else does but next time you might want to try getting it from somebody who wants to give it to you... instead of taking it!!!

Sometimes gettin Mo Butts ain't what it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment